Policies at Dance Xhilaration
Yearly registration fee for each student is $25 with a family cap of $50.
Weekly attendance is required and very important for the progress of your child and class. In the event your child will not be in class you must notify the office or email us to let us know. There are no refunds given for missed classes. Please pick your child up promptly after their class is dismissed.
All dancers must be properly dressed for class, without any jewelry (only exception is small stud earrings for those with pierced ears – no dangles).
HOLIDAYS & SNOW DAYS
We do not necessarily follow the town of Stoneham Schools for Holidays check our Calendar page. For snow days please call the studio or check our website/Facebook an hour before schedule classes.
Costume deposits are due by January 1st. There is NO refunds on costume deposits! In the spring, you will receive a statement reflecting your costume balance. All balances are due no later than March 15th in order to participate in our annual recital.
A $10 late fee will be added to any account paid after the 10th of the month. Late fees will not be deleted. A $25 charge will be added to accounts for checks returned for insufficient funds. After two bounced checks the only form of payment we will accept is cash!
- Dance Xhilaration, LLC is not liable for personal injury, loss or damage of any personal property. Every student is responsible to inform their teacher and the front desk of any injury or limitations they may have that may prevent them from participating fully in class. Our student’s health and safety is our priority.
- Upon enrollment with Dance Xhilaration, LLC you agree to allow us to use videography and photography throughout the year. They may also be used on our website or be used for advertisements or other events
- When you enroll for classes you are committing to a ten month program (September - June) and are responsible for all payments.
- We also have the right to cancel and combine any classes due to low enrollment.
- No tuition refunds will be offered for missed lessons or classes dropped by a student under any circumstances.
- No cell phones, candy, food, gum or street shoes are allowed in the dance studio.